Staying Connected to the Clayton Community
Do you have questions about where to find school news & events, how you can get involved with the PTA, or the online directory?
Follow the list below to stay informed this year!
Step 1: Join our PTA Student Directory, 'The Clayton Connection!'
- Register here and follow the prompts to enter your family's information. You can choose during registration whether you want your information included in the directory. Only Clayton families and staff have access to the directory and no print outs will be shared, so your information is secure.
- After verification, you will receive an email prompting you to verify your email address, after which time you can access the Clayton PTA Directory anytime you wish.
Step 2: Show your Clayton spirit!
When you complete the directory data entry, you will be directed to the online store, where you can order Spirit wear at certain times during the year.
Step 3: Stay informed: Join the Clayton Google Group & Newsletter
Click here and fill out this google form to receive updates from Clayton Administration as well as the weekly PTA Newsletter
Step 4: Stay connected via Social Media + Websites
- Like Clayton Elementary PTA on Facebook. Please like and comment on posts so content stays in your feed
- Follow Clayton_PTA on Instagram
- Follow @ClaytonCardinal on Twitter
- Visit the Clayton Elementary Website (managed by AISD)
Step 5: Get involved with the Clayton PTA
We are glad you are here! The Clayton PTA invites you to contribute to our community. Our children unite us in a common purpose. PTA membership is $7 (individual) & $14 (family)
- Volunteer! Sign up to volunteer to get to know the school better and make a difference at Clayton!
- AmazonSmile Using Amazon to purchase items throughout the year? When you shop using AmazonSmile and choose the Nan Clayton Elementary School PTA as your beneficiary, Amazon will donate to Clayton Elementary PTA. Support our school every time you shop!
Step 6: Visit the SchoolCafe website and mobile app - this is a great way to see what is being served at school for breakfast and lunch each day.
Step 7: Visit SchoolCashOnline to create an account for making various school-related payments throughout the year, including enrichment fees.
For questions please reach out to Communications@NanClaytonPTA.org